Staff at Adelaide University Hospital, Australia, were called upon to perform an heroic deed. Winston, a pet womla python, had swallowed a pair of barbecue tongs. (I understand barbecues are popular in Australia!) These had not alone been swallowed, but wewre wedged inside poor Winston. I don't know about you, but if I sallowed a set of barbecue tongs, I surmise it would give me a stomach ache to remember and you could actually see the tongs through Winston's skin.
However, python expert Dr Oliver Funnel was equal to the occasion, removing the tongs by surgery.
Winston is said to be doing well.
Thursday, 14 May 2015
PYTHON UNDERGOES SURGERY
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment