At the beginning of the 21st Century monsters still roam the remote, and sometimes not so remote, corners of our planet. It is our job to search for them. The Centre for Fortean Zoology [CFZ] is - we believe - the largest professional, scientific and full-time organisation in the world dedicated to cryptozoology - the study of unknown animals. Since 1992 the CFZ has carried out an unparalleled programme of research and investigation all over the world. Since 2009 we have been running the increasingly popular CFZ Blog Network, and although there has been an American branch of the CFZ for over ten years now, it is only now that it has a dedicated blog.

Wednesday 11 December 2019

NAOMI'S WEREWOLF DREAM

Naomi West, prominent member of the CFZ, had the following curious dream.

Dream last night: society had fallen into an apocalyptic state of disarray. Electricity was out and businesses were closed. I was at the local gym and desperately needed a shower. Problem was, I had a really furry butt. For some reason, I had grown a carpet of animal-like fur on my backside. And I found this more devastating than the post-apocalyptic state of the world.
There were two young men at the gym near the showers, so I was hesitant to disrobe - not because they were male but because of my furry butt. I noticed that they appeared to be nerds, so I got the idea that I could distract them in this way: I told them that my ancestors were werewolves. One of them replied that I wasn’t hairy enough to have descended from a werewolf. I pulled my pants partway down one side and showed them the fur. They nodded in realization, and were now too sidetracked by the topic of werewolves to make fun of my appearance.
Those are all the details I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment